USpeed Game Engine©
The USpeed Game Engine© is a game engine featuring tools to help game developpers on Microsoft Windows XP© (and above) and Sony PlayStation Portable©.
Built-in, the engine provides :
- 2D and 3D accelerated rendering (OpenGL or PSP-GU).
- PNG or JPEG loading and convertion to a texture.
- Read/Write PNG/Jpeg images.
- WAV audio format support.
- MODULE/FastTrack musics support.
- TrueTypeFont (.ttf) font support (loading and screen rendering).
- Keyboard, mouse and gamepads support (under Windows).
- Network layer for TCP/IP client and server.
Here is the overview of how the USpeed Game Engine© does work :
In order to compile a project for Windows use MinGW. To compile for PSP use PSP-SDK. Those softwares are available here :
© 1995-2020 USpeed Corp. - Powered by USpeed Site Core v9.2.288